Donate to HSF
Being ranked as a top school district year after year does not happen by accident; since 1980, the financial support of parent and community donors has been the greatest source of stability in Hillsborough's school funding. This year alone, HSF donated $3.5 million to the Hillsborough City School District. Thank you for your support; every donation makes a difference!
- Donate by May 31st, 2017 to be recognized in our next Annual Report. You can pledge to make a donation (payment due 5/31/2017), or donate today (as a single payment, or through installment plans). Donations are tax deductible.
- Give stock. Optimize your tax deductions by donating appreciated stocks or securities.
- Take advantage of matching gifts. Many corporations have matching programs. It’s a fantastic way to increase your gift’s value. Here are the steps. Consult with your company's Human Resources Department for more information.
- Make a memorial gift to HSF. Remember a loved one with a meaningful and heartfelt contribution.
- Consider a planned gift. Ask your attorney to include HSF in your Estate Plan.
- Contribute to Fund-A-Need in the Spring. Donations in the 2016 - 2017 school year directly supported Innovative Learning enhancements at each school site and at the District Office.